Buying green coffee on our website is far from complicated, but there are important details to double check along the way.
Checking the Details
Once on the checkout page, make sure the address, coffee, number of bags, and warehouse are correct. Please note: You cannot split one order between two warehouses. If you need to order coffee from both the Continental warehouse in New Jersey and The Annex warehouse in California, please create two separate orders, one for the coffee from each warehouse.
We offer a few different shipping methods. Please note that we do not directly ship green coffee, and use third party shipping companies to deliver your coffee.
- We can ship your coffee using ground freight, with specially negotiated rates.
- For single-bag orders packaged in 60kg or lighter bags, we can ship via Fedex Ground for a flat rate of $75.
- You can schedule a warehouse pickup, and specify the pickup date in the calendar and enter details in the comments box
- Please review any accessorials you may need for your coffee to be delivered.
- Accessorials are additional services that truckers may need to provide to deliver coffee to your address. When shopping online, please select all that apply during checkout.
- Use the Comment Box to tell us additional details about your delivery that are not listed among the accessorials/ add-ons.
- For example, you can say "Please call 30 minutes prior to delivery." or "Please use the south dock."
Making a Payment
You can choose to pay for your coffee immediately by credit card or choose to receive an invoice that you can pay by credit card, check, or wire.
- Please note, if paying via invoice, we will not release the coffee for shipment or pick up until the invoice has been paid
- Once your payment details are confirmed, click 'Place Order' to finalize your order
Once you finalize your order, you will receive an order confirmation with details outlining your order.
We will then generate a DO (delivery order) that indicates the warehouse to prepare your coffee for release, whether via shipping or pickup. You will not be able to pickup your coffee without a delivery order.
- Please note: For first time buyers, there will be a delay on your first order as we will need to add you to our systems
- You will receive tracking and delivery details as soon as they are available from the shipping provider