Buying coffee online is simple, however, there are a few things to take note of as a first time buyer
Things to Consider
During checkout, please make sure the coffee is at your desired warehouse and please check the quantity being purchased. Please also make sure your shipping address is correct.
Please note: You cannot split one order between two warehouses. If you need to order coffee from both the Continental warehouse in New Jersey and The Annex warehouse in California, please create two separate orders, one for the coffee from each warehouse.
- For shipping:
- Please confirm shipping and billing address are correct.
- Please select necessary accessorials
- Accessorials are additional services that truckers may need to provide to deliver coffee to your address
- You will be charged accessorial fees in addition to the flat rate shipping, however, these are necessary for your coffee to be delivered
- If you neglect to select the necessary accessorials, we will pass through the amount charged to us by the trucking company
- The accessorials and rates are outlined below:
- For more detailed information on shipping, please refer to this article
First Time Order Delay
There may be a delay in releasing your first order as we add your account to our finance system.
- This means that your coffee will not be ready for pickup right away
- Without a delivery order, your order will not be ready for pickup nor be ready for shipping
- The DO (delivery order) indicates the warehouse to prepare your coffee for release, whether via shipping or pickup
This is what a sample DO looks like: